Boothby Center Gift Certificates
Wednesday, December 21, 2011 at 1:00 PM - Tuesday, December 31, 2013 at 11:00 PM (PST)
San Francisco, CA
Now you can buy GIFT CERTIFICATES in various dollar denominations for your friends and loved ones!
PLEASE READ THE DIRECTIONS CAREFULLY. Simply pick the certificate value and either print it to deliver it in person (enter YOUR email address) or have it sent to them immediately (enter THEIR email address).
Here's how it works:
- Pick a dollar value ticket type that you want to give.
- Purchase that ticket here, entering the recipient's name and YOUR email address (if you are going to deliver the gift as a surprise at a later date) or THEIR email address (if you want it to go to them immediately).
- Print the ticket and deliver to the recipient or let them know that it is coming their way via email.
- They then email us at email@example.com AT LEAST 48 HOURS before the start time of the event and we'll put them on the list.
- They will recieve a confirmation email that they are on the list for their desired event. If they do not show up for their seat, the gift certificate is still considered used and there are no refunds.
So, to review:
- Your recipient will have a "credit" good for the dollar value you purchase. This "credit" is valid for use toward any ticketed event at The Boothby Center* for that dollar value or greater (they will be responsible for the difference plus any transaction fees).
- Your recipient can chose any event that has tickets listed for sale on our Eventbrite.com page (http://theboothbycenter.eventbrite.com)
- They will email us to reserve their seat.
- We will email a confirmation that their seat has been reserved and their certificate has been used (no longer valid)
*Please note, Gift Certificates are not valid for SF Cocktail Week events. Tickets for those events will be sold on a different site. visit www.SFCocktailWeek.com for details.
When & Where
The Boothby Center for the Beverage Arts
The Boothby Center exists to preserve the cultural heritage of saloons and their cocktails in San Francisco, while also celebrating California's culinary philosophy and tradition via special public events, publications and educational seminars. We offer Open Enrollment classes to the public as well as private classes for corporate team building, client entertainment, bachelor/bachelorette parties, birthday parties and for whatever reason you have to learn about cocktails! We also rent the facility for private events of all kinds (it is a 1300 sq ft room with a bar in it that holds up to 50 for a class and 125 for a party). For more information on private events, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.